1. Click Connect Wallet to begin.
2. Choose the type of wallet you want to connect with. You will need to confirm the connection directly in your wallet if you are using the swap for the first time. If you have used the swap before, you won’t have to confirm again
3. Choose CCX (ClearCryptos token) in the Search tokens list. Alternatively, paste the token’s address in the search field:
Always double check the address, and never enter it manually.
4. The Swap will automatically recognize the balance within the wallet that you have connected with.
5. Once you decide on the amount you want to swap, click Swap Tokens.
6. The confirmation screen will appear. Check if all the details are correct, then click Confirm.
7. You will need to confirm the transaction within your wallet. Make sure you have enough funds to cover the ETH gas fees. When ready, click Confirm.